Friday, December 28, 2012

Proposal at Pirates Cove Corona Del Mar "caught on camera with my cell phone"

A random photo of a proposal I captured with my cell phone camera waiting for the Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade on top of a bluff at Pirates Cove in Corona Del Mar. Well, the photo was actually a minute after the dude got down on one knee and proposed...took me a few seconds to get my phone out and snap one off. After they walked back up top I approached them to say congrats and to give them my card so I could email the photo to them. It must of seemed like I was trying to drum up business, LOL. They were pretty stoked about the photo.

Visit TTDweddings.com or email ttdweddingsinfo@gmail.com for more information.


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats to the happy couple (and potential new clients ;D )

    ReplyDelete